Prof Chenfeng Li
- Co-director for Knowledge Transfer Centre for Simulation Based Product Design: £715k funded by WAG to support collaborative R&D with 20+ companies.
- Principal investigator for several industrial funded PhD projects: Rockfield Ltd and Cultech Ltd.
- Academic contributor for ASTUTE: £27m funded by ERDF to provide R&D support for 250+ Welsh enterprises.
- Computational Engineering and Science.
- Geomechanics, Oil & Gas Reservoir.
- Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Nuclear and New Energy Technology.
- Computer simulation of deformation, fracture, energy and mass transport
- Physically-based modelling with visual applications
- Data-driven stochastic modelling and probabilistic engineering