King Saud University-Swansea University Collaborative (K(SU)2)
Collaborative research for energy solutions
- Photocatalysts for hydrogen generation and solar energy harvesting
- Advanced materials for CO2 capture and utilization
- Purification of produced water
- Enhanced oil recovery
- Laser ablation molecular isotopic spectroscopy (LAMIS) of paleoenvironmental materials
- Design and computer modelling of wind turbines and array performance
- Business & healthcare management
Hydrogen-enriched natural gas as a domestic fuel: An analysis based on flash-back and blow-off limits for domestic natural gas appliances within the UK. Daniel R. Jones, Waheed A. Al-Masry, and Charles W. Dunnill. Sustainable energy and fuels 2018.
Temperature dependence on the mass susceptibility and mass magnetization of superparamagnetic Mn–Zn–ferrite nanoparticles as contrast agents for magnetic imaging of oil and gas reservoirs, L. Morrow, B. Snow, A. Ali, S. J Maguire-Boyle, Z. Almutairi, D. K Potter, and A. R Barron, Journal of Experimental Nanoscience, 2018, 13, 107-118.
- D. R. Jones, V. Gomez, B. Rome, F. Mazzali, J. D. McGettrick, A. R. Lewis, S. Margadonna, W. Al-Masry, and C. W. Dunnill. Active removal of waste dye pollutants using Ta3N5/W18O49 nanocomposite fibres. Sci. Reports., 2017, 7, 4090
- J.Maguire-Boyle, J.E. Huseman, T.J.Ainscough, D.L.Oatley-Radcliffe, A.A.Alabdulkarem, S.F. Al-Mojil, and A.R. Barron. Superhydrophilic functionalization of microfilteration ceramic enables seperation of hydrocarbons from frac and produced water. Sci. Reports, 2017, 7, 12267
- Hydration induced morphological change on proppant surfaces employing a calcium-silicate cement system, C. Correas, K. Wright, E. Andreoli, Z. Almutairi, B. Sandnes, and A. R. Barron, Colloids Surf. A, 2018, 537, 197-209.