< Back to team
PROF NICK L. RICH
British Standards Institute/ISO Technical Committee Member
Chief Industrial Engineer (2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games)
Toyota Motor Corporation of Japan Fellow
Shingo Prize Examiner
- High performance and highly reliable (safety critical) organisational designs
- Manufacturing and Healthcare process design and performance evaluation
- Evaluation of systems designs and performance effectiveness
- Evaluation of NHS systems and human factors
- ISO standards and continuous improvement
- Lean systems designs and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
Knowledge Transfer Activities
- Evaluation of national government programmes with advice to Ministers in Wales, UK and internationally including Royal households in the Middle East.
- Design and industrial engineering of bespoke products (medical devices).
- Improvement costing and business case development for capital expenditure including transformational models of business (Industrie 4.0 and servitisation of manufactured products).